VA Loans & Refinancing
castille mortgage Company helps you with
benefits of VA home loans
Since they are insured by the government, VA Loans provide access to special benefits. These include:
- No down payment required.
- Lower interest rates. VA Loans often offer interest rates that are well below those of conventional lenders.
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums.
- Reduced funding fees. Veterans can qualify for reduced loan fees or exemption from funding fees.
- Less than perfect credit is typically accepted. A VA Loan doesn’t demand perfect credit. Castille Mortgage can secure approvals for veterans or their spouses at a 620 credit score.
- 100 percent financing of appraised value.
- The VA cash out refinance allows borrowers to pull cash out of their home’s equity, even if they are in another type of loan, such as FHA or USDA.
Get Your Dream Home!
CALL JEREMY NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
VA Loans are home mortgages guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. VA Loans were designed to help active duty military and veterans qualify for homeownership.
These loans offer low interest rates and better terms than conventional home mortgages, and they are offered exclusively to service members and certain military spouses.
VETERANS CAN ALSO BENEFIT FROM REFINANCING WITH VA LOANS
VA Loans are one of the most popular choices among eligible first-time home buyers because of the benefits they offer military borrowers. If you have an existing loan, veterans can also benefit by refinancing to help reduce your interest rate and lower your mortgage payments.
Contact Castille Lending to see if you qualify for a VA home loan or refinance today!
VA Loans are designed specifically for veterans of the US Armed Forces, but they also have some eligibility requirements beyond service. We can help you with this process, but there are some general guidelines that typically are required for VA Loan qualification:
- 90 days of active service during wartime.
- 181 continuous days of active service during peacetime.
- Six or more years of service in the National Guard or Reserves.
- Being the surviving spouse of a service member who has died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related disability.
castille has you covered
castille mortgage is proud to work with veterans & their spouses
Veterans are part of what make this nation so great, and you deserve assistance in living a comfortable life. Castille Mortgage is proud of the men and women in Louisiana who have served, and we offer our skills and expertise in helping find your financing for a home with a VA Loan.
Because your home loan is insured by the Department of Veterans Affairs, there are opportunities for great loan benefits, including no prepayment penalties, competitive interest rates and no down payment options.
Castille Mortgage can help you move in quickly to your home and put your mortgage payments directly to the principal of your loan.